Pass The Flash II Pass The Flash II

Creative

I like all the visuals but.. Those voices always have and ALWAYS will always be irritating for me. plus the audio channel is full os silences and generic cliche sounds.

Intro to My Life Intro to My Life

Is... nice try

Stream the music, when yo put the audio keyframe in 1 with loader the loader lasts too much.

as I said, create a layer specialy to the audio and stream it, dont make it an event.

Prestokey responds:

Thanks, sorry the audio messed up...

Debbie Blues Debbie Blues

No no no!

Is raptorJesus! RAPTORJESUS! cant you see it ¬_¬ duh!

Cucharin 2 Cucharin 2

Chingon

Puta madre! Si esta chingona tu animacion, cada vez que veo cualquiera de las que hiziste me dan ganas de penadejear y mentar madres a lo pendejo.
Bueno la vemos we,
(que pedo con el toasty)
......
....baby menen XD

Que tiene que ver el coseno con el michigan puta madre
me dejaste pensando en un monton de mamadas.

Cucharin Cucharin

Hahahaha

Pinches mamadas sacas wey, no he visto la 2 pero espero que este tan poca madre como esta, la voz del wey esta bien chingona, la historia si es de las que te cagas de risa.

No les hagas caso a los nenas de newgrounds que quieren que hables en inglés, tu mandalos a la verga.

SMB: Estupideces SMB: Estupideces

Esta a toda madre tu aniamcion XD

No mms wey tu animacion es otro pedo, no las pendejadas que dicen ser graciosas aqui en Newgrounds.

-+One of a kind+- -+One of a kind+-

Pretty

Pretty cool, your style is quite like vinnie, nut still different, he just did everiything on FBF, (I saw you used some tweens).

Anyway, Is very good flash, ¬¬ I hope you good luck on Front Page, weird things happen on NG.

Uhm... Judging you like you were a maximun pro, What can you improve?, Well, make aeverything FBF and some movement wasnt real really convincent(That's why I don`t like movement XD)

Anyway, I really, really liked, but I dont like the song style, what can I say.
Me gusta la gasolina.

Croyt's Demise Croyt's Demise

kind of

It started to interest me, but its too short and has no storyline, but the enviroment was ok and kind of catchy, try to make something more creepy and longer and youll get something.

AlterEgoZ777 responds:

never...

Gordon vs. Evil Gordon vs. Evil

Kool :)

This piece of work is worth watching on TV, it remembered me a MTV short cartoon or something, I really enjoyed it, you should contact vinnie veritas and make something whit him. And I'd like to ask you to check my crappy submission "a veces soy tuyo" and review it, anyway, great work, keep on flashin'!

XD

Salad Hunter Salad Hunter

=)

I AM a fan of salad fingers but, damn I needed to that happen to that psiko. Now my insanity is complete.